Tampa Bay Area Law Firm Devoted to Personal Client Service
Versatile St. Petersburg attorney skilled in civil and criminal law issues
I am Christopher Fordham and I offer Florida residents and businesses comprehensive legal services focused in a range of criminal and civil practice areas. At the Fordham Law Firm in St. Petersburg, you can be assured of compassionate, personal treatment and zealous advocacy. Whether you are dealing with a complex business matter, a divorce, a serious criminal charge or an estate planning concern, I am committed to protecting your rights and achieving the best possible outcome in your case.
Committed advocacy for Florida residents and businesses
I counsel clients in matters across a wide array of legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — I will provide you with a vigorous criminal defense to felony, misdemeanor or other charges. I can defend you against DUI charges and work to restore your Florida driving privileges.
- Business law — If you are contemplating business formation, I will advise you on how to create a structure that best protects your assets and facilitates your goals.
- Civil litigation — I represent clients as plaintiffs and defendants in business litigation and other civil court suits, including litigation over unfair trade practices.
- Estate planning — I can help you create a will and use other estate planning tools to ensure that your assets are distributed to heirs and beneficiaries most efficiently.
- Family law — I counsel spouses and parents on the best methods of resolving divorce, same-sex divorce, child support, child custody and other family law matters.
I treat every client with personal attention and respect and work hands-on to assure that legal services are performed according to the highest professional standards.
Contact a dedicated Florida attorney for a free consultation
At the Fordham Law Firm in St. Petersburg, I am devoted to helping clients deal with legal challenges with a minimum of stress. Call me at 727-456-0009 or contact me online for a free consultation.